take all of me:

@bOu+_m3

.x._n@m3_.x.

[English: kylie]*

[Chinese: kai li]*

[Cantonese: ah lei]*

.x._skOo|z_.x.

[jwkg| phpps| hkss| ite_bb| ite_dr| rp|]*

.x._age_.x.

[21]

.x._Re|iGioN_.x.

†[freedom]†

.x._St@tuS_.x.

[Studyin'][Workin'][Shoppin']

[play acoustic guitar/piano]

[dloadin' mp3z/anime/movies]

[hangout/chit chat wif frienz]

[modifiyin' my thingz]

[playin' pool/billiards]

what you like

.x._Hates_.x.

[quarrel/troubles/disturbans/nonesenses]

[dun mess with me when i am angry]

what you hate

.x._i want_.x.

[Be_Myself]

[Freedom...]

[Stay with someone forever...]

[Highest_Education]

[Sports-Skateboard]

[Migrate to Hong Kong]

[Sports Bike-Honda 600CC]

[Sports Car-Nissian FairLady 350Z]

[Families, Best_frenz, Good_frenz]

[My Room]

[Permanent Part-time job]

[Notebook Acer Aspire 5685]

[Notebook Garskin Design]

[Notebook Micro Fibre Cloth]

[Notebook Vacuum Cleaner]

[Notebook Privacy Filter Screen]

[Creative ZEN 4GB]

[Nokia 6110(Navigator)]

[Braziliano Praia Beatles)]

[PSP Slim Console]

[PSP Crystal Casing]

[PSP Screen Protector]

[PSP Game: Need For Speed: Carbon -Own The City

.x._my words..._.x.

[say my words, mean my words in actions]

what you want ...BLAHBLAHBLAHCHFH xD
EnjoY It And Abuse...

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

^My_+aGb0aRd^

Luve chattttage xD

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`

archives
Thursday, May 17, 2007
_together.we.will.be.fereva]]*


    Hi, I'm BACK~! Feel great to hear from me right?! Hahaz.. Today is a brand new day, although I did not present fully in my best but I think is alright cause still got chance! So DON'T WORRY...!!! =P Bleahz.. In school, I did my best to gather the information to pick out points to present and make our Powerpoint slides for presentation on another problem statement, we did went through the worksheet a few questions and searching for information then lastly emphasize to link our information to the problem statement with explanation. While I'm presenting, I felt like a bit kind of stage fright but I'm not as I know myself. Just that I'm too excited to present today.. Lolx.. But is fine with me and I did try my best to talk properly, just that I forgot to use my information to link it back to the problem statement by emphasizing with explanation. I reached home by 6.30pm around there, I ate my dinner and start doing my Reflection Journal & Evaluation on my teammates and self-evaluation. Check my school email and I went to bath to prepare going out to meet my cell leader, Eveline. Well, at least I put in effort to be there before 9.15pm and start talking with her. Share about my past two weeks happening, talk about dreams may become true in reality and talk about in the past thinking til now.. I concerned about her, so asked what happened ever since past two weeks that we start to stop our conversation due to my lateness that I did not put in my effort properly to do things well. But this time I had changed a lot ever since I was a Christian, just that last time experience were not so effective in my life and after I came back to God and often comes to cell group plus service. I realized that I, myself changed a lot and learned more and more.. Tonight, I really enjoyed my conversation with Eveline and I really wanna publish the encouragement talk to my cell group members.. Cause, I wanna see their lives change and experiencing God real in their lives. Of course! To see every young ones in my cell group to GROW more than me instead of seeing those most experience people to share their testimonies...

    "The Freedom We Know" modified by Kylie

    We gonna Grow, Grow, Grow..,
    In the Freedom we know
    We gonna Grow, Grow, Grow..
    In the Freedom we know

    We gonna Grow, Grow, Grow..,
    In the Freedom we know
    Because the freedom we know is gonna last forever!

    The world turns in all of its ways
    But I'm soul set on a holy name
    And when all earth is said and done
    Still I will praise Him

    There's no end to the love that He gives
    And now broken dreams have life again
    In the hope of the risen King
    So let us praise Him

    A mystery unthinkable
    That He took the fall just to save my soul
    Now to love is the life I know
    On and on and on we’ll be singin’

    Soul set free in the One I love
    Oh come on come on...
    And let the whole earth sing
    In the freedom we know
    So come on come on and praise Him

    Come come all the lost and the found
    Let us rise up with a holy sound
    All the earth unified as one
    Just to praise Him

    In full view with nothing to hide
    Like a city on a hill we're gonna shine
    In the light of Your freedom
    Let us praise Him

    We're gonna grow grow grow
    In the freedom we know
    We're gonna grow grow grow
    In the freedom we know
    We're gonna grow grow grow
    In the freedom we know
    Because the freedom we know is gonna last forever!
{10:32:00 PM}
lurffee youu

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
valeriiee`